Lucas CAN Brawl Lucas CAN Brawl

WOOPIT!

NEEDZ MOAR PRELOADORZ! But apart from that I'm gunna have to say.....
WOOT ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

yourmothereatsshit responds:

ITS ALL FOR THE BEST IN MY ASS!!!!!! I LIKE BALLS!

my balls itch :(

LEMME USE YOUR FACE FOR A SCRATCHER!!!!

Dreamers Dreamers

owww

i saw the 1bird wif 100stones title and though wow what a cool concept, but thats pretty much all thats good about this, i'm sorry mate but you'r going to have to work on your animation, and ur storytelling ability. and come up wif some cool more action packed things for me 2 look at... ow and work on ur english.. so in other words.. get betR engish, by diktinary. much mor betR animaton. goodluck =) i recon re use this concept, the 1bird 100 stones and think of some better things to do wif it.... cuz if u dnt i will =) stolen hehe

Why You Look So Sad? Why You Look So Sad?

owww

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Sick

This game was awesome for how simple the "user interaction" was.

Loved how you had a guitar battle with the FLCL Robot guy.

Pattomobile Pattomobile

HOW MANY THINGS WENT INTO THIS!?

James, i don't think you put enough things into this. It should have at least 100 things in it to be a good game. You Fail. EFF AY EYE EL DOT YO SHOD SUK SOM WANG! This game wasn't popular at school. In fact, it failed on a massive level. So don't go around going: "Ohhhhh lookie me! Imma big internet wizard! RARRRR!

Sotp bing a gay bo

P.S. hey james can i have moderater on your forems?

DuBistKomisch responds:

you're just jealous cos you couldn't make a good game to save your life

learn how to spell you moron, my name is jake - not james
PS. the forum has been deleted and you already a mod anyway you retard

Command Post Command Post

Not really that great

I dont think this game is very good. its just another average space invaders type game. Ok graphics. the only sorta humor in there is orange(the fruit) comets.....

Revisit The Past Preview! Revisit The Past Preview!

Fucking Brutal.

Loved it!
Sounded more Post-Hardcore than Heavy Metal.
Loved the chorus harmonies. Sounded heaps like System of a Down and Alexisonfire :D

Cheers man.

Rust (Demo) Rust (Demo)

I liked it a bit. Not as much as your previous

I liked it but not as much as ur previous submissions and by the way what program (if you use one)do you use to make your music?

Scribbler responds:

I use any variation of Sony Acid Pro. This was when I recorded this, now I find myself using Audacity a bit more. I am also thinking about trying Audition... But I gotta buy it first so for now, Audacity and Sony Acid Pro. Thanks for the review.